The following position is currently available at Usonian Investments:
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We are looking for an administrative group assistant at our Chicago, IL office in the River North area. The ideal candidate will handle administrative tasks such as assisting staff members, answering incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors, maintaining, scheduling of meetings and booking business travel, ordering office supplies, etc. Japanese language proficiency would be an advantage.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Proven administrative, organizational, and time management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills and a focus on client service, together with the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative
- Superior attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude with excellent customer service mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, peers and other contacts
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a defined timeline
- Possess business writing acumen in English (Japanese would be an advantage)
Join us and be a part of an exciting, start-up company. We are open to discuss work hours based on your experience, skills and availability.
Job Type: Full-time, can be Part-time
To apply, please send resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.